Join us at Interactions 2016 taking place in sunny Orlando, Florida from May 23-25, 2016. Interactions 2016 promises to be an incredible event, hosting over 2,000 customers and industry leaders.
Held in cooperation with the NICE User Group (NUG), Interactions 2016 will be packed with valuable content and fun activities. Learn how your organization can deliver an outstanding customer experience, improve business results, and ensure compliance. Plus, you´ll have a chance to network with NICE experts, customers and industry leaders to share knowledge and best practices.
Interactions 2016 will be taking place the Marriott World Center in Orlando where the year-round average temperature is 78 degrees. The amenities at this resort are unparalleled with 2,009 beautiful guest rooms and suites, 10 fabulous dining options, on-site championship golf and a full-service spa. All this located just minutes away from the award-winning Orlando International Airport (MCO).
- Learn from industry experts as they discuss key trends, challenges and opportunities in the market
- Gain thought-provoking insight into the future of customer interactions and their impact on your business
- Share valuable content with other NICE users and examine real-life issues you face
- Network with peers and colleagues from the extensive NICE user community
- Discover NICE's roadmap and vision
Register by December 31, 2015:
Full Conference Pass: $995 (includes pre-conference sessions on May 23)
Conference Only: $895
Register by April 14, 2016
Full Conference Pass: $1395 (includes pre-conference sessions on May 23)
Conference Only: $1195
Regular Price after April 14, 2016
Full Conference Pass: $1595 (includes pre-conference sessions on May 23)
Conference Only: $1395
Use email address: Interactions.firstname.lastname@example.org
Orlando World Center Marriott
Room rate: $209 plus 12.5% tax
72 Hour Cancellation Policy
No resort fee